Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1 AUG 2009

1 Aug 2009, Li Fang ( Xiao Pig) and me went to check out the Air-ticket pricing, hmm.. Guess what, we finally bought the ticket and confirmed I'm flying off during this time, Thing thing already in my brain for the past 2 years, went I'm flying back to Singapore from Xia Men.. I'm very proud of myself that I'm able to achieve this GOAL... DREAMS DO COME TRUE..

Mum : Departing on 23 Sep 09, Returning back to Singapore on 14 Oct 09
GF and Me : Departing same as my mum,
27 Sep 09 Xia Men flying to Shang Hai
29 Sep 09 Shang Hai fly to BeiJing
4 Oct 09 Bei jing flying back to SG.

The above plane is by Air China

Pricing for my mum : $340 ( Actual price is $369, Li Fang is the best, she can get it @ $340 ) =p
as for the tour trip : $1200 Each ( Actual price is $1288 each, lol~ gf really good is discussing lower price ) =x

Really appreciate what My Mum, Li Fang, my family has given me... I dun like to take things for granted.... I really very busy since June till now, Sometime i dun even have the time for a proper nice meal, =x think about it.... IT really worth of what I had put it... I BELIEVE I WILL MAKE IT ONE DAY, I WILL GAIN HOW MUCH HARD WORK I PUT IN !!!!!! =x Cheers....

This month Aug 2009, I believe it will be a fruitful month for me.. =x I Believe I will achieve what I told Li Fang ( Xiao Pig) We can achieve our plan.. =x You have my words, Trust me.. =x