Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 23, 2009

23 JULY 2009

Alright, this coming Sunday, which is on 26 July 2009, Dad and me going to buy air-ticket to China Xia men, Beijing... =p I already check out the price for all those tickets, hmmm.. kind of expensive i guess.. but still under control, coz budget for this trip is more than enough, i think so.. haha.. I really looking forward to it.. =p

The Beijing tour might be like this.. going to beijing tour, and trave to Hang Zhou, after that going to ShangHai and back to Singapore... like that I would have traved to 4 location of China already... Xia Men and the above... wooooo... sound cool right... just pray hard that, everything will go smoothly as what I'm thinking right now... =p Yeah Yeah... CHAO KAI XIN DE YA!!!

hmmm... This few days, I'm not feeling very well.. kind of sick, I guess.. my mum got the illness as well.. haiz.... Just pray that she will recover from her sickness fast...