Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 25, 2009

25 JUNE 2009

This June had been a fruitful month for me, ( as in work) for this month, I really very busy doing sales, solving problem cases, attending appointments, going for part-time course... =p .. another thing is that, actually, i was in the Starhub PC show from 11-14 June 2009, I handled quite a few problem cases face to face during this PC show.. =p it is a good one for me..

During the PC show, I won a Playstation 3 from Starhub PC show.. =p But.. I dun have the time to play.. =p Coz everyday when i reach home is already 11:00pm.. then take a shower, rest awhile, almost 12am.. went to bed and wake up 8+ sometime 10+am in the morning.. and head towards study location or office... =p things had been liket since I graduted from school... right now, actually I'm building up my new sales team, so far... I think I will have one new guy with me for the next 2 months...=p is a good start i think.. =p Let's end it here.... one last thing...

I really thank God that, I have Girlfriend like you. who is always so supportive for all the things i do, keep encouraging me... =p Thank you Li Fang ( Xiao Pig).. =p sorry that I dun have time for you since the begining of this month... =p