Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

02 JUNE 2009

Today, Wake up quite late in the morning, around 11am... My mum cooked noodle for lunch, after lunch, we watched 2 x BAI WANG DA GE XIN till I falled a sleep @ 2pm - 430pm... After that head towards woodlands for work...

First day of work, everything goes quite well, I reached there around 530pm. I was bored so I take a little walk around the shop houses, saw Singaporepools, so i decided to bet $20 on s-league, who knows.. Yeah. I won $40.. =p .. tomorrow claim back my money.. Yeah Yeah.. Once again, My wallet is back with $100... Total sales for today, actually not bad. 1 NTV, 4 NBB and 2 RTV. Total 7 Sales... Maybe I should keep track of my sales records here.. =p easier for me to trace the total sales records.. =p Jia you for the month of JUNE!! PEAK period must add more oil... so that I have more money... =p .... $5k has been prepared by me to China... =p Yeah.. Finally, I had it already...