Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 21, 2009

MONEY MONEY MONEY LIKE WATER

Hohohohoh.... Updates Once again. Let's talk about MONEY..

In just 2 days, I had already spend $1000 Dollars ... Let's not talk about food, transportation, General Expenses and etc expenses, lazy to do calculation for that... This month still have 10 more days to go... Hmm... Dunno how much more I will spend on... No worries for that, coz MAY's income should be not bad... =p Coz, I do recordings.. I just can't wait for 20 June 2009 to come.. Coz It will be pay day once again... hahaha... Taking money again... IF i have a PERM ADMIN JOB $1400 monthly, I can't imaging... I think for the month of April and May I spend the most... =p ... but anyway... All money spend for a purpose, not anyhow spend...

All the money I spend is a NEED not a WANT ... I think, I almost get whatever things that I had planned, like a Internet for Xiao Pig... =p Yeah Yeah Yeah, a Course I wanted to go... a Spect that I wanted since 2 to 3 months back... A promise that I kept... As for June, I dun think I need to purchase any thing that is costly... Maybe on Good FOOD, nice Entertainments ... Hahaha... Coz Xiao Pig by then had finished her exam and I own her two meals.... =p

Above all about MONEY MONEY MONEY. MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MANY MONEY MANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS =p